- Puppy Classes (8 to 14 weeks old)- Our puppy class emphasizes puppy socialization and
teaching your puppy manners. In this class you will learn how to get your dog to play nicely and
how to get their attention around other dogs and distractions. Your pup will also learn all the
basics like walking on a leash, sit, stay and more! This class runs 1 hour each, once a week for 5
- Tween Class (5 to 18 months old)- This class is specifically designed for the challenging
adolescent dog. In this class we will spend lots of time on loose leash walks. Your dog will also
learn skills like how to come when called, and you will learn how to get your dog’s attention
around other dogs. This class is also perfect for reinforcing behaviors, like down and sit, that
your dog has forgotten. This class runs 1+ hour each, once a week for 5 weeks.
issues but do not walk well on leash. We will teach you to get your dogs attention
- Leash Walking Refresher- (Adult Dogs) - This is for dogs with no serious behavioral
back and make walking fun again. This class runs 1 hour, once a week for 4 weeks.
who like to wander away from you when you call. We cover getting your dog to come to you
- Recall Refresher - (Adult Dogs) - This is for dogs with no serious behavioral issues
and getting your dog to stop when moving away from you. This class runs 1 hour, once a week for
- Behavioral Issues- These sessions are completely customized to your needs. Whether your
dog is jumping on people, chewing on your belongings, suffering from separation anxiety, or has
no manners, we can help! We will work with the entire family, kids included, to ensure that
your dog’s negative behaviors come to an end.
- Adoption Counseling- If you’re thinking about rescuing a dog, we can help you choose the
one that best suits your lifestyle. We can even help set up a training protocol to ensure the
happiness of you and your new furry friend!
- Pre-Puppy Counseling- In our pre-puppy counseling, we come to your home and help you
get ready for the arrival of your new puppy! We will cover:
- Creating your puppy’s new personal space
- Buying the right puppy supplies
- What to do in the first 2 weeks (including potty training, preventing separation anxiety,